Rides this coming weekend? 4/20 & 21?

Start a Ride here...
ahdoman

Re: Rides this coming weekend? 4/20 & 21?

Postby ahdoman » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Jim and I made it back even though he tried to kill me on the Castaic lake trail of death. We took the ridge back up to Green Valley. We were munching at the mini mart at and saw Al ride by. Al you were a real trooper. Glad we could help put some scratches on that pretty new bike. BTW - I do have video of several of Al's "crashes" :eek: . Don't worry Al, they're safe with me and for a reasonable fee they won't be posted on the internet. :twisted:
2015 EXCF350 & Cagiva Gran Canyon
Jim

Postby Jim » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Thanks for a great day guys :ride: Al great job today!!!! Steven we are still alive and no where not to go lol!!! :eek: Mark nice to see you again. hope we can do it again soon :up:
mark_hochman
Site Owner

Postby mark_hochman » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Great to see you guys today, Jim thanks for the test ride, sweet bike.
Al, :eek: you conquered some nice ups and downs. :-o way to go.
Hey Steve would love to see some of that :ride: video.

Al and I made it down to copper hill, i will fill you in on our route on the next ride.

Matt we missed ya
ahdoman

Postby ahdoman » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:02 pm

Guys - I think I may have identified the car we came across. I've been looking at the video i took and comparing it to the cars on the page below and I think it's an old Nash. Take a look at this page. It seems to match; the extruded trunk, running boards, 8 windows including the small rear teardrop ones.

http://oldcarandtruckpictures.com/Ameri ... /Nash.html
2015 EXCF350 & Cagiva Gran Canyon
Jim

Postby Jim » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Looks like it
al1979

Postby al1979 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 pm

ahdoman wrote:Jim and I made it back even though he tried to kill me on the Castaic lake trail of death. We took the ridge back up to Green Valley. We were munching at the mini mart at and saw Al ride by. Al you were a real trooper. Glad we could help put some scratches on that pretty new bike. BTW - I do have video of several of Al's "crashes" :eek: . Don't worry Al, they're safe with me and for a reasonable fee they won't be posted on the internet. :twisted:
love to see those videos. post it here,haha. that would be a great lesson for me.
just did my first oil change and bike wash-maybe next time bike will be good and i wont crash again, haha.getting some knee guards(knees are bruised) it was really fun guys.
honda crf 250l