New to this site and back in the saddle!

Start a Ride here...
skinnyberg

New to this site and back in the saddle!

Postby skinnyberg » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:23 am

Hi all!
Ran across your site and what luck...I just got back into riding after 11 years away and I just could not stand it any longer :P

My buddy had a sweet Fe600 Husaberg that's Ca street and I just had to have it. The bike seems pretty cool and feels good to ride even after 11 yrs away, so the bike feels good, but the thing is; I'm super rusty...lol!

I would enjoy hooking up with y'all one day and get some riding under my belt so I don't feel so bad when I go ride--I hate feeling rusty. Anyway, do any of you go durring the week? If so let me know, I assume that in 2007 the weekends have got to be bad on the trails. Also what is needed to do ride with y'all? Back when I was riding it was H2o and gas and go. Sounds like it has changed.
THanks for the help.
Skinnyberg
mark_hochman
Site Owner

Re: New to this site and back in the saddle!

Postby mark_hochman » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:16 pm

skinnyberg wrote:Hi all!
Ran across your site and what luck...I just got back into riding after 11 years away and I just could not stand it any longer :P

My buddy had a sweet Fe600 Husaberg that's Ca street and I just had to have it. The bike seems pretty cool and feels good to ride even after 11 yrs away, so the bike feels good, but the thing is; I'm super rusty...lol!

I would enjoy hooking up with y'all one day and get some riding under my belt so I don't feel so bad when I go ride--I hate feeling rusty. Anyway, do any of you go durring the week? If so let me know, I assume that in 2007 the weekends have got to be bad on the trails. Also what is needed to do ride with y'all? Back when I was riding it was H2o and gas and go. Sounds like it has changed.
THanks for the help.
Skinnyberg
Hi Skinnyberg, welcome to the website. A few of the guys get out during the week. I have to wait for the weekend. Which I hope to get out this coming Sunday. Gas is all you need :excuseme: but flat repair items are a good thing to have also. Keep an eye on the site, maybe we can get a ride for this weekend...

-Mark
skinnyberg

Postby skinnyberg » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:33 am

THanks Mark, I hope we can go for a ride soon. I have work for the next two weeks, but I'll keep an eye out for some spare time.
falcon

Canoga park rider

Postby falcon » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:21 am

Hello
I live in CANOGA PARK too, I miss riding with you guys :- ,been busy doing other things :oops: . hope to go back to dirt soon. I may get out of work early one of these days and go for a ride. I will let you know.
SHAHIN (FALCON)
WE DIDN,T STOP RIDING CAUSE WE GOT OLD, WE GOT OLD CAUSE WE STOP RIDING.
01 DRZ400S
2014 DL1000 V STROM ABS
mark_hochman
Site Owner

Re: Canoga park rider

Postby mark_hochman » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:57 am

falcon wrote:I miss riding with you guys :- ,been busy doing other things :oops: .
Hi Shahin, hope she is cute...

:D
-Mark