Fresh KTM

Start a Ride here...
dirtpilot

Fresh KTM

Postby dirtpilot » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Looking to break in my newly acquired 690 enduro. It's been hellish hot the last week or so, so when the temps drop a bit I'm game for a local ride.
mark_hochman
Site Owner

Re: Fresh KTM

Postby mark_hochman » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:03 pm

Sounds good. Im in New Mexico on a film project, I should be home around July 23rd. I will be ready to :ride:

-mark
ahdoman

Postby ahdoman » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:46 am

Hey all,
It's been a while since I checked in here. Sold my DRZ a while ago and realized how much I missed riding. Just picked up a new KTM and ready to start riding again. I need to put some break in miles and this coming weekend is going to be coolish. Anybody interested?
2015 EXCF350 & Cagiva Gran Canyon
dirtpilot

Postby dirtpilot » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:16 pm

ahdoman wrote:Hey all,
It's been a while since I checked in here. Sold my DRZ a while ago and realized how much I missed riding. Just picked up a new KTM and ready to start riding again. I need to put some break in miles and this coming weekend is going to be coolish. Anybody interested?
Sorry I missed your post. I went today up towards Elizabeth Lake area trying to see if 7N23 was open but I found most of the Powerhouse burn area trails are still closed including that one. Now they are not only closed due to the fire but due to the flooded out areas as well. What kind of KTM you get?
ahdoman

Postby ahdoman » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:18 pm

2015 EXC-F 350. I rode with another KTM friend and we went up San Fran and dropped into the power plant housing. It was a mess in that canyon; lots of mud. Climbed out on the fire road and eventually ended up in Drinkwater Flats. 87 miles for the day. Shoot me a text if you're going to ride this weekend.

Steve 6615053097
2015 EXCF350 & Cagiva Gran Canyon