ride on the 12th

Do to excessive amounts of Spam Registrations I will be activating accounts on an as received basis. RIGHT after you register, please SEND ME AN EMAIL info@castaicdualsportriders.com, with your username so I can activate your account.
Sorry for the hassle.

info@castaicdualsportriders.com
Bob M

ride on the 12th

Postby Bob M » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:09 pm

Hi Mark , Roger is anybody ridding on the 12th ? I can truck it across the mountains and maybe you folks could show me around.Web site pics are great look forward to ridding with you folks. Skills are slowly comming back to me. Would like to do somthing local. i have about 50-60 mile range before reserve,or at least i think. I opened the pipe and fattened the jetting so im guessing at this point . Also pondering on lowering the gearing to 14/48 any thoughts on this?

Bob
mark_hochman
Site Owner

Postby mark_hochman » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:11 pm

hi bob, not sure about the 12th. I know that I won't be riding this weekend so the 12th may be possible.
Bob M

Postby Bob M » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:56 pm

Mark that would be great,done the jetting ,gearing seems much more friendly. Been running s/t from desert floor up into big bear daily trying to find some skills and get my old but in shape.hope to come ride with you and Roger ,keep me posted.

Bob M