Yet another "new" guy

Do to excessive amounts of Spam Registrations I will be activating accounts on an as received basis. RIGHT after you register, please SEND ME AN EMAIL info@castaicdualsportriders.com, with your username so I can activate your account.
Sorry for the hassle.

info@castaicdualsportriders.com
v908

Yet another "new" guy

Postby v908 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:21 am

Time to introduce myself. My new (to me) 2004 XR650L is sitting in my garage half-farkled, waiting to hit the trails (once I finish spooning on her new D606's). Clark 4-gallon tank, blocked-off the smogoctopus, added RAM mount for my GPS V, pulled off the passenger pegs, mounts, and grab strap (if she wants to ride with me, we'll stick to the street on my ST1300), tossed in a UNI filter, ground off the stop on the air screw and richened it up a bit. Ready to roll... I'll be lurking around here looking for rides to join up with, or at least posting where I'm thinking of going. Looking forward to meeting a few of you out on the trails!

Brian (v908)
The Regulator

Postby The Regulator » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am

Sounds like all you need is a direction to head...welcome to the site! :up:
"Duane"
"03" XR400R
"05" CRF 450X "00" XR650R
falcon

Re: Yet another "new" guy

Postby falcon » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:02 pm

v908 wrote:Time to introduce myself. My new (to me) 2004 XR650L is sitting in my garage half-farkled, waiting to hit the trails (once I finish spooning on her new D606's). Clark 4-gallon tank, blocked-off the smogoctopus, added RAM mount for my GPS V, pulled off the passenger pegs, mounts, and grab strap (if she wants to ride with me, we'll stick to the street on my ST1300), tossed in a UNI filter, ground off the stop on the air screw and richened it up a bit. Ready to roll... I'll be lurking around here looking for rides to join up with, or at least posting where I'm thinking of going. Looking forward to meeting a few of you out on the trails!

Brian (v908)
Hi,
Welcome to the growp,I got 2002 XR650R and DL1000. Looking forward to some :ride: .
Did you upgrade your exhust yet? I have a used supertrap if you want.
SHAHIN (FALCON)
WE DIDN,T STOP RIDING CAUSE WE GOT OLD, WE GOT OLD CAUSE WE STOP RIDING.
01 DRZ400S
2014 DL1000 V STROM ABS
v908

Re: Yet another "new" guy

Postby v908 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:23 pm

falcon wrote:Did you upgrade your exhust yet? I have a used supertrap if you want.
Nope. I'm going to stick with the stock exhaust, but may uncork it and open up the intake a bit if I decide I need more power. I've got a XR400 with HRC power-up kit if I want peak off-road performance, so the stock motor on the XR650L is fine for me for now (and neighbor friendly).