new rider

Do to excessive amounts of Spam Registrations I will be activating accounts on an as received basis. RIGHT after you register, please SEND ME AN EMAIL info@castaicdualsportriders.com, with your username so I can activate your account.
Sorry for the hassle.

info@castaicdualsportriders.com
huskyboy

new rider

Postby huskyboy » Sat May 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Also a new rider here checking this site out. After 17 years away from dirt bikes I am back. I want to do Barstow to Vegas, so I bought a 2006 Husky 510 TE. :banana: I would love to meet other riders so I can get up to speed again. Waited until I got my first 2 break in rides under my belt, wow great to be in the dirt again
mark_hochman
Site Owner

Re: new rider

Postby mark_hochman » Sun May 24, 2009 8:58 am

Welcome to the website. I started riding Dual Sport 30 years :eek: after being away from motorcycles. This is a great group of of guys to ride with, keep an eye on the website and come join us for a :ride:
huskyboy

Postby huskyboy » Sun May 24, 2009 4:21 pm

thank you Mark I will
AXO Dude

Postby AXO Dude » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:18 am

Husky boy come up and do a great ride the 27th of this month in big bear. I may have room in the condo we have rented. Check this out http://www.bigbearbikers.com/bbtr/future_events.html
I too took off almost 20 yrs it is fun to be back with what may have been my first love.
We will drive up on the 26th and ride the 27th and if we are not to beat we amy do a free ride on sunday.
Ride Hard Ride Long