hello from a new guy

Do to excessive amounts of Spam Registrations I will be activating accounts on an as received basis. RIGHT after you register, please SEND ME AN EMAIL info@castaicdualsportriders.com, with your username so I can activate your account.
Sorry for the hassle.

info@castaicdualsportriders.com
asb77

hello from a new guy

Postby asb77 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:03 am

I thought I'd introduce myself. I ride a xr600, I'm in my early 30's, I live up by Elizabeth Lake, and most of my current riding is done on the fireroads around here on weekend afternoons. Before I got married I lived in Castaic with my parents but never got involved with dual sporting beond riding the local trails ( I'm sorta afraid of riding there now, I've been told it is patrolled now and I've seen sherrifs riding around the streets on dp bikes). My friends loved mx practice days so I did that for years, not that I don't now, but haven't for a while. This year I started doing dual sport events, I rode the Big Bear run, have signed up for the Chaparrals Alpine Trails Ride, and will probably do others. So far my wife has been going with me to these events, she likes shopping in Big Bear/Arrowhead, and she'll be going with me to the next event, so if you have something similar going on, I'm always looking for riding partners. Well that's about all I have to say for now, happy riding everyone.
-Aaron
jonnyNITRO

Re: hello from a new guy

Postby jonnyNITRO » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Welcome to the site Aaron. Keep an eye on the site for some local rides. A lot of riders are ghosts here, meaning they watch, but don't do much talking or feedback. Then they show up at a ride and there ya go. :excuseme:

Have you ridden Rowher Flats, Drinkwater, Frazier or HV?
OR all of the above?

Some of the guys are gone next weekend up to Mammoth and I'll be busy all weekend too, but possibly the next weekend riders will post up some new or old ideas. :up:
Graphic Design & Photography
Serving the Performance, Custom and Racing industries.
Http://www.jonnynitro.com
asb77

Postby asb77 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:42 am

I've ridden all of those areas except possibly Frazier though I suspect years ago we ended up near there after staging at Gorman I could be wrong though. I'll keep an eye out for rides that look interesting.
jonnyNITRO

Postby jonnyNITRO » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:53 pm

You might enjoy the Kennedy Meadows trip. You should try to make it.
Graphic Design & Photography
Serving the Performance, Custom and Racing industries.
Http://www.jonnynitro.com