Ventura Raceway April 24th

DustyRock

Ventura Raceway April 24th

Postby DustyRock » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 pm

There will be a MC race at the fairgrounds April 24th. The Flyer says flat track bikes but last time they also had a MX track setup in the middle. In addition to that they had Outlaw racing where guys would race their Harleys. It was very entertaining. This time they are also going to have a mini bike race. http://www.venturaraceway.com/schedule.htm

Here is more info.

On saturday, April 24th (saturday after next) Minibikes will have a racing event and a cruising event as part of the big motorcycle race night at Ventura Raceway at the fairgrounds! You are invited to join in or come and be a spectator. For information on entering and riding please contact me (Minibike Paul 805 889 1932) or go to http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini- ... -24th.html for details!
Act quickly as discounted pre registration ends on Friday, the 16th
Dusty
1980 Mini Trail 70, DualSport - 3 Speed Auto - Street Legal - Hang On !
DustyRock

Re: Ventura Raceway April 24th

Postby DustyRock » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Did anybody get to go ? I was out of town at the Hi-Mountain Enduro so I missed it.
Dusty
1980 Mini Trail 70, DualSport - 3 Speed Auto - Street Legal - Hang On !
Aaron8

Re: Ventura Raceway April 24th

Postby Aaron8 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:04 am

Hi Victor, Yes I went with my son and had a great time. Thanks for the heads-up or I would have missed it! :up: We ate at In-N-Out up the street and then saw many of the peeps in the restaurant end up at the raceway. :lol: My son actually spotted a kid from his school at the raceway, so we hooked up with them. I knew the friend's dad as we had co-coached a softball team with many years earlier. He's got a slew of bikes, so we swapped ride tales as we cruised the pits while the kids did whatever. :excuseme: No sidecars this time but the MX track was bigger. Maybe see more CDSR's next time? See you on the trail, Victor.

How was the Enduro :?: Do you have a Trail 70? :?: