1993 Honda CR 500 Street Legal

Red

1993 Honda CR 500 Street Legal

Postby Red » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:39 pm

1993 Honda CR 500. Street Legal with lights and green stickered. Bored, ported, polished, heavier fly-wheel, desert tank, Race Tech anodized suspension, Answer bars, braided lines, super wide pegs, welded steel case protectors, skid plate, FMF Fatty pipe and Turbine Core silencer, Ceet FMF graphics, UFO plastics, Carbon Fiber pipe protector, Bark Busters, Acerbis frame protectors, Devol aluminum radiator guards, Excel Rims, Renthal sprocket, O-ring chain, etc. ($2800 in mods) Forks serviced at Pit Pro 2 months ago, I have receipts. Comes with extra set of plastics, seat, tank, and 2 mufflers. Asking $4799

Great platform for a motard, 15 lbs. lighter than st. lgl. KTM's and 30 lbs. lighter than st. lgl. four-strokes like XR 650's. With heavier fly-wheel, has extremely smooth powerband. Had no time to ride bike while I was in college; dad now retiring from riding and selling it. Check out these pics http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.j ... we8tc&Ux=0 Call me anytime pics or info. cell: 661.993.2371
oprahrider

Postby oprahrider » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:12 pm

Nice bike Red.

But you would have to write 2 check in order to ride that bike. One check to you to buy it and the other to the doctor to enlarge your sack. You know to accomadate the new bigger brass balls. :eek:

Looks like suicide to me. But oh what a way to go. :up:

Bill